Sunday, May 29, 2016

Still Working on Spring Cleanup...


Irises are in bloom!


At the rate I'm going with the spring clean-up over here, it might get done just before our first snowfall...


Earlier this week I actually had a few evenings off! I'm done with my spring semester and have a short break before my summer semester starts for grad school, so I'm squeezing in everything I can before the homework starts up again!

One of the nights I weeded under our bushes, and then planted a bunch of hostas. My mom and her neighbor have both been thinning their gardens of hostas and giving them to me (and her neighbor gave me irises too, though not the ones pictured above). There were a few in there already, but it was nice to fill in the space!






Our potted veggies are growing and doing well!


I also filled this little planter with Hawaii Blue Ageratum and Clear Crystal White Alyssum. It's looking pretty!


Today I weeded our alley garden and planted annual marigolds in with the perennial lilies and daylilies. But I somehow forgot to take photos!

xo,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and to let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!