Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Happy Labor Day, to those of you celebrating it! Here in MN it was a rather dreary, blustery sort of day.


The view out my kitchen window, where I spent most of the day.

It threatened to rain all day, and eventually did. I feel bad for anyone who had picnics planned for today. Especially since yesterday looked like this:

Now that would have been good Labor Day weather. Luckily, plans for today in the Kittens household included a lot of canning (yes! again!):

And a lot of baking:

And it was just right weather for those two things!

I will share the results of today's labor soon...

1 comment:

  1. Intriguing bowl of ice...I wonder what it could be??
    Hope you had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and to let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!