Friday, September 18, 2009

Etsy Favorites: Frazzy Dazzles

This week's featured Etsy seller is Frazzy Dazzles. My order came sweetly wrapped including cute little buttons and an original drawing that matched my purchase:


Inside was Lish-ee, the bed monster, as well as some surprise Australian chocolates!

My bed monster promptly stole half my chocolates, but I managed to get the rest for myself:

Lish-ee's new home - my bed! (Very appropriate place for a bed monster).

[Somewhere in that blur is a sneak peek at next week's Etsy favorite].

Frazzy Dazzles is Big O-approved! Make sure to stop by her blog, too, to see all of the cute crafting that is going on.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for liking what I do. I just need to do more of it and not get side tracked! Thanks for featuring me on your blog. Of course I knew where to find you. Your on my blog roll! Have a fabulous weekend. We're packing in as much family time as we can before the week pulls us all in different directions. Again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the monster kinda greedy!!

    Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my blog - I never really thought of an Etsy shop...but I'll keep it in mind for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your cat is just like mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and to let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!