Friday, August 28, 2009

Etsy Favorites: doe-c-doe

I love Etsy! It is wonderful to have such a vast number of talented artists and their handmade creations so readily available. I have been meaning to share some of my Etsy favorites with you, so here's the first of many: doe-c-doe.


I have bought several of her beautiful pieces of art as part of a decorating project I'm working on. [I'm hoping to be done with that project soon so I can share the whole thing with you].

You may notice a theme with the pieces I have here...

One of the things I love about many of the Etsy sellers is the sweet little things they add to packages,

and the attention to detail.


[I do love them, G, I really do!]

If you're not already familiar with doe-c-doe, go check her wonderful shop out! You can also read her blog.

And stay tuned here for more Etsy favorites!

3 comments:

  1. I love etsy, too! I should blog about some of my faves, it's a fun place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These items are lovely! Im looking forward to see your project. :) It's always so nice to receive a little something extra in the package! Hope you had a great weekend and love to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and to let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!