Sunday, March 9, 2014

Corners of My Home 3


I decided, after my last 'corners' post, that maybe the next corner to share would be what was in the background behind my garland. So here it is!


This bookshelf is in a corner of the dining room and shelves most (but not all!) of my cookbook collection.


I was inspired to make the bird tree after seeing Abbey's version on A Beautiful Mess.
The branches are dead ones from the oak tree in the front yard, the moss is from this Etsy shop, and I have been collecting feathery birds at antique stores. It's a work in progress...







Sources: metal bird found at an Italian flea market; oil lamp, feather birds, and teacups are all vintage from various antique stores; candle holder (no longer available); curtains; book print.


See all my corners here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and to let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!