Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Favorites: Giant Dwarf

Not too long ago I received a lovely little package in the mail from Giant Dwarf.


I had seen some of her gorgeous creations on A Beautiful Mess and The Black Apple, and I couldn't resist any longer.



They are absolutely stunning, and I have been wearing them everywhere. There's nothing like adding a little sparkle to your day!

Taking photos in the mist along the Mississippi.


(The photo above was taken at the Anderson Center, which really deserves a post of its own.)


This photo was taken just last week - in the freshly fallen snow. I'm ready for spring, I tell ya!


Sue's lovely handmade sparkly treasures definitely do make me feel fancy! Next on my wish list? The Starlette Crown!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Starlet Sparkler - what a special shop :) It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sparklies! I like your star a lot, and it goes well in your fresh snow scene. You're lucky to still have snow, we're in full spring mode this side of the Atlantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both! so pretty : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look gorgeous! And love the picture of you with your star in the snow! K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My God, Katherine,
    I am SO happy to know your blog. I've just received your message and so just started reading it.
    I already love all the pictures, and on this one, I recognize the Uggs I gave you before going back home almost 4 years ago already...
    I miss you ton and will enjoy every post of this blog.
    Love.
    Aline.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and to let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!