Monday, September 21, 2009

Wrist Warmers

When I wrote about my sweater, I promised pictures of the wrist bands, so here they are:


You'd think they would have been extra easy; just snip it off the sweater and it's done. Only I cut up the seam first, and then across. I figured that I would do a better job cutting the wrist part off the sweater if I was only cutting through one layer at a time. It didn't occur to me until after I'd made the cuts that I could still use the wrist parts, too.

But it was just a matter of sewing up the seam again, and then good as new!

[It feels sort of '80s, but I like them, and I've worn them].

1 comment:

  1. Very 80s indeed, but very cute!
    I would definitely wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and to let me know what you think. I love hearing from you!